Welcome back, Commerce Township!
The library building is open for 30-minute grab-and-go service, including: browsing and checkout, reference help, computer use, hold pickup, printing/copying/faxing and account assistance.
During this time period, to keep capacity limits down, computer use is restricted to residents of Commerce Township and Wolverine Lake only.
The drive-up window is open for picking up item holds. Call 248-669-8108 x 105 30 minutes before your anticipated arrival so we have your items ready for you.
VISITING THE LIBRARY
- Masks are required. All library visitors ages 5 and older are required to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times while inside the library.
- Please keep your visit short. Visitors are welcome for 30 minutes of browsing or 60 minutes of public computer use per day.
- Use of the library is self-service. Limited staff assistance is available at the information desks only.
- Computers are available by appointment. Please call 248-669-8108 x 103 to schedule your appointment. You must have a Commerce Township Community Library card to book a computer at this time. Use of the computers is self-service. Staff are not able to provide hands-on assistance or instruction.
- Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet everywhere in the building, but especially when browsing popular collections such as the new book area.
- Hand sanitizer is widely available and we encourage you to use it when you enter and when you leave.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home!
USING THE LIBRARY FROM HOME
Remote services remain available.
- Download materials:access thousands of eBooks, magazines, audiobooks and movies with your CTCL card!
- Research:learn a new language, read up on the latest consumer electronics and more with our research databases!
- Attend a Program: all library programs are virtual until further notice, browse and register for upcoming programs on our events calendar!
- Ask a Librarian:
Call us: 248-669-8108
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let a Librarian Pick: get expert help finding your next great read! Youth and Teen request form
We’re social, too: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
LIBRARY CARDS AND ACCOUNT ASSISTANCE
- Are you a Commerce Township or Wolverine Lake resident who doesn’t have a library card? Stop in with proof of residency: our staff members in the library lobby are ready to help. You can also APPLY ONLINE for a card!
- Questions about your library account? No problem. Call us at 248-669-8108 ext 105.
The book drop is open and you can return items at any time. Please note that we are quarantining items for several days upon return; the items will not be removed from your account immediately. Don’t worry: you will not be charged any fines during the quarantine period.
CTCL staff members are available at our information desks, as well as via phone, email and our social media channels:
Monday-Thursday 10 am-9 pm
Friday-Saturday 10 am-5 pm
Sunday 1 pm-5 pm