Looking for multiple copies of a book for your book club?
Commerce Township Community Library has a selection of book club kits available to borrow for cardholders in good standing. Titles have been selected by librarians who specialize in readers’ advisory, and each kit contains everything your book club needs to enjoy reading and discussing your next book!
Available Titles: CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE BOOK KIT TITLES
The book kits contain:
- 6 copies of the title
- Author biography & discussion questions
- Book clubs may only borrow one kit at a time.
- Kits check out for 6 weeks and may not be renewed.
- Single copies of books may not be checked out from a kit.
- The kit will be checked out on the library card of the person picking up the kit.
- The patron checking out the kit is responsible for the kit and all of its contents.
- Book Club Kits should be returned to the Circulation Desk.
- Do NOT place kits in the book drop.
- Kits may be returned at any TLN library.
- Book Club Kits must be returned in their entirety with all parts included.
- Individual members of a book club may not return single copies to the library.
- Incomplete kits will not be accepted, and will incur fines once the due date is reached.
Fines and Fees:
Overdue Book Club Kits will be fined $1.00 a day to a maximum of $25.00.
Replacement cost of an entire kit is $100.00.
Replacement cost of the individual items will depend on the cost of each item.
Holds may be placed for kits using the Library’s catalog.
Patrons may also call the Adult Reference Desk with questions about Book Club Kits, or to check availability.
248-669-8108 x 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org